Use the resources below to REGISTER to VOTE, Check your Registration Status in NJ or request an Absentee Ballot. You can also visit UNION COUNTY VOTES for all information regarding this year's General Election in November.
Below are Important Dates related to the General Election in November. Please make a note:
- SATURDAY, OCT 29 – Early Voting begins for the General Election
- SUNDAY, OCT 30 – Early Voting + Last day to apply by mail for a Mail-In Ballot for the General Election
- MONDAY, OCT 31 - Early Voting
- TUESDAY, NOV 1 – Early Voting
- WEDNESDAY, NOV 2 - Early Voting
- THURSDAY, NOV 3 - Early Voting
- FRIDAY, NOV 4 - Early Voting
- SATURDAY, NOV 5 – Early Voting
- SUNDAY, NOV 6 – LAST DAY for Early Voting in PERSON
- MONDAY, NOV 7 – Last day to apply in person for a Mail-In Ballot before 3 p.m. in the County Clerk Offices in Elizabeth and Westfield
- TUESDAY, NOV 8 – General Election Day: Polls are open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.